We’re launching a Commercial Awareness Competition, creating opportunities for you to practice and showcase your commercial awareness.
Submissions are to be submitted in the form of a short video (under 3 minutes).
Topic: Discuss a commercial issue of your choice and analyse the impact.
Submissions will be reviewed by panel of Becomaware Professional Ambassadors, the Founder of Becomaware and Trainee Solicitor, an Economist currently at a Big Four Accounting firm and a Senior Compliance Analyst with experience in FinTech start ups and international organisations.
Deadline for submissions: 20th August 2020
Submissions will be reviewed and judged on:
2. Understanding of the commercial issue
3. Use of the commercial language
4. Understanding of how this might impact the business world
5. Analysis on how this might impact various stakeholders, businesses, different sectors, individuals and the wider economy
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
– Your video submission (under 3 minutes)
– A short paragraph on why commercial awareness is important.
– Full name
– A photo/portrait of yourself
– Consent to present winning submissions on our platform
Submissions may need to be sent across by WeTransfer depending on the size of your file.
Please note winning submissions will be shared.
The winning submission will be sent a £25 gift voucher (of your choice), BeComAware merchandise and will be featured on our platform (website, social media sites and our newsletter).
Runners up will be sent BeComAware merchandise and will also be featured on our platform (website, social media sites and our newsletter).